If you like to cultivate ornamental plants indoors, then, begonia is probably the most excellent one to go with.
One of the Best
With bright indirect light for 4-6 hours and a high humid climate, begonia plants grow stunning foliage with astonishing blossoms
Avoid overwatering and root rot, with proper care your begonias will survive indoors for 2 to 3 years happily without any issue. Being root bound they don't demand repotting often.
• Soil: It likes sandy, loose soil with pH 5.2 to 6.0.• Sunlight: Indirect or filtered sunlight• Location: East or west-facing window
Soil & Location
• Watering: Moist well drained not soggy
• Fertilizer: Fertile soil with a balanced fertilizer
• Repotting: Doesnt require repotting often
• Propagation: Rex begonias / Tuberous Begonias can be propagated in water
Fertilizer & Needs
Make bushy: Pinching begonia stem tips may help to produce more stems for bushy appearance • Allow soil to dry between watering and skip watering in winter